Cumberland County Aging and Community Services has partnered with rabbittransit to provide free Shared Ride transportation for residents ages 60 and better for essential services (detailed below).
Riders can sign up for Shared Ride at 1-800-632-9063 directly with rabbittransit and enjoy comfortable, free transportation to and from the following:
- Medical appointments and hospital visits
- Social Service agencies
- Senior Centers
- Grocery shopping, banking, post office, pharmacy and laundromat
- Visits to immediate family in local hospitals or nursing facilities
- Work and volunteer assignments
- Events hosted by Social Service agencies and Senior Centers
- Trips to local libraries
- Support group meetings
- Exercise classes (limit of two per week)
More information on the Shared Ride Service, including information on how to sign up, is available here.
Click here for the Shared Ride Service application form.
Those younger than age 60 are also welcome to use the County’s transportation system. Find more details on these services here.