The Cumberland County Commissioners have approved funds to be used for grants to improve the mental and physical health of county residents, directly and indirectly, impacted by COVID-19.
- Capital projects for healthcare facilities
- Projects to provide mental health services
- Crisis Intervention Services (CIS)
- Community support for people with intellectual disabilities
- Community-based support projects
- GED, Job Training and Career Counseling
- In-School Counseling and/or intervention services
- Recovery and reentry services
- Housing assistance for those with mental illness
- Other projects that may help to accomplish the objectives under the fund outline section of this Notice of Grant Availability.
- A business/non-profit or practitioner that is providing services in Cumberland County or to Cumberland County residents
- The project funds must be used to help Cumberland County residents or businesses in the county.
- Supporting underserved populations
- Providing service to overcome the negative impact of COVID-19.
$50,000 - $2 million
How To Apply
For more information about grant match requirements, application deadlines, and instructions to apply online, visit our Grant Application page.