Cumberland County Recovery Grants Awarded
The Cumberland County Commissioners have awarded $24,250,468 in Cumberland County Recovery Grants. The remaining $1,586,684 will be allocated at a later date.
Grant breakdown by category, and funding allocated:
- Mental and Physical Health - $7,112,908
- Infrastructure - $7,389,735
- Business and Non-Profit, Municipality COVID-19 Recovery - $1,841,068
- P25 Radio Support - $3,783,757
- Higher Education Grants - $2,500,000
- County Revenue Replacement - $25,000,000
Grant recipients will receive an award letter and a grant agreement will be emailed to the grantee for execution. Grant projects will be reimbursed as a direct pay out by Cumberland County. Upon execution of the grant agreement, the grantee will need to meet the agreed upon milestones in the grant agreement.