Classes are held in four cycles throughout the year: January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December. The fee for this class is $200 and must be paid in full prior to enrollment.
DUI offenders may choose from the following class locations and times:
- Carlisle Day DUI School: Conservation Building, 310 Allen Rd, Carlisle; 2 consecutive Saturdays; 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Mt. Holly Weekend DUI School: Citizens Fire Co., 100 Chestnut St., Mt. Holly Springs, PA; Saturday and Sunday; 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Carlisle Weekend DUI School: Conservation Building, 310 Allen Rd., Carlisle; Saturday and Sunday; 8:00 a.m. - 3:00p.m. or 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Mechanicsburg Night DUI School: First Church of God Community Center, 201 E. Green St., Mechanicsburg; Weeknights; 6:00 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.; 4 classes.
- Lower Allen Weekend DUI School: Lower Allen Township Building, 2233 Gettysburg Rd., Camp Hill; Saturday and Sunday; 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Multi-Offender Weekend DUI School: Conservation Building, 310 Allen Rd., Carlisle; Saturday and Sunday; 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
If you would like to enroll in this program, you must complete the DUI School Enrollment Form and return it along with the $200 fee to the address provided below:
Nicole H. Galbraith
Cumberland County Adult Probation and Parole
4 E. Liberty Avenue
Carlisle, PA 17013
Upon receipt, you will be added to the list and scheduled for the next available set of classes. You will receive a schedule in the mail when the dates have been confirmed.
If you have questions, you may contact the DUI Coordinator, Nicole Galbraith, at 717.240.7776 or firstname.lastname@example.org.