Provide complete quality forensic services to Law Enforcement entities within Cumberland County.
- Provide forensic laboratory services, including testing of suspected controlled substances, blood and urine samples.
- Coordinate and train a county wide forensics unit including evidence collection and vehicle accident reconstruction teams.
- Assist municipal police departments with forensic services upon request.
- Conduct AFIS fingerprint operations upon request of municipal police departments or as directed by the District Attorney.
- Secure all evidence seized by the Office of the District Attorney.
- Generate written reports of all activities.
- Generate and distribute invoices for testing to add to defendant's court costs upon conviction.
- Provide court testimony on forensic issues as necessary.