- Enable women to develop their skills and continue their education.
- Build key partnership with key organizations to promote women’s issues.
- Provide professional development training and networking opportunities for women.
- Support municipal, county and government organizations.
- Support women in politics and through the election process.
The Cumberland County Commission for Women (CCCW) seeks to increase opportunities for Cumberland County women and girls by identifying and promoting awareness of pertinent issues.
The Cumberland County Board of Commissioners announced the formation of the CCCW on December 13, 1999. The CCCW was formalized in 2001. The Commission has a board of 25 members and meets quarterly.
Become a Member
The Commission is a volunteer organization and is always looking for new members! Learn more about becoming a member.