Cumberland County requires the registering of all weighing and measuring devices: Consolidated Weights and Measures Act - Ordinance No. 2006-9 (PDF).
Registration is not transferable between devices and must be renewed annually. Additional fees for new or additional devices must be received one month prior to the use of said devices. There will be no refunds for permits issued to weighing and measuring devices decommissioned within permit year.
2023 Registration Fees:
- Fuel Dispensers single hose $48 per grade
- Fuel Disp multi-grade hose $48 per grade
- DEF Hose Fill Point $48
- Vehicle Tank Meter $85 per vehicle
- Scanning Systems (1) $70 per location
- Scanning Systems (2 or 3) $110 per location
- Scanning Systems (4 or more) $225 per location
- Scales up to 150 lbs $32 per scale
- Scales 150 to 5000 lbs $52 per scale
- Scales 5000 lbs $170 per scale
- Non-Commercial Scale $32 per scale
- Wood/Tanbark/Mulch $32 per location