How do I appeal a District Justice Judgment?
Defendants can appeal a DJ Judgment within 30 days from the date of the Judgment. Appeal forms can be found on our Printable Forms. You will need to bring in a copy of your "Notice of Judgment/Transcript" form. Once the appeal form is completed, you have 10 days to do service. Payment for transaction is made by cash or money order. (see Prothonotary Fees)

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Prothonotary's Office located?
2. Do you have forms for all the filings?
3. What do I need to bring to obtain a passport?
4. How do I appeal a License Suspension or
5. How do I file for a Divorce or Annulment?
6. How do I obtain a certified copy of my Divorce Decree?
7. How do I find an attorney for my case?
8. Do I obtain a marriage license in your office?
9. How do I appeal a District Justice Judgment?
10. How do I enter a District Justice Judgment?
11. How do I change my child's last name?
12. What is the difference between a "Notice to Resume Prior