What should I bring to my assessment?
If you are scheduled for an assessment at Cumberland-Perry D&A, please bring a photo ID, copy of your birth certificate, proof of income, proof of residence, and documentation of any medical problems, including unpaid medical bills, with you to your appointment. (If you go directly to detox without meeting with a case manager first, you should bring this paperwork along with you to the treatment facility.) If you do not have some of this information, your case manager can help you to obtain it.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get a DUI or ARD evaluation?
2. How can I get an assessment if I am in prison?
3. Where can I get a listing of AA, NA, or Al Anon meetings?
4. How do I get into detox?
5. How do I get into inpatient treatment?
6. What should I bring to my assessment?
7. What is a case manager?
8. Does Cumberland-Perry D&A Case Management provide other services after I complete inpatient treatment, or while I am in outpatient treatment?
9. Is there a limit to the number of times Cumberland-Perry D&A will pay for my treatment?
10. How do I get into outpatient treatment?
11. Is all information kept confidential?