Student Assistance Program (SAP)
We offer a full range of services to support Student Assistance Program (SAP) efforts in Cumberland County schools. Diakon Family Life Services provides SAP services to West Shore School District.*
These services include:
- providing technical assistance and professional consultation to Student Assistance core teams
- performing onsite drug and alcohol assessments for at-risk students
- consulting with parents
- acting as liaison between the school or family and the drug and alcohol treatment system
- facilitating and co-facilitating school-based support groups for students
- conducting in-service presentations for faculty and students
If you are interested in any of these services please contact our office and ask to speak to a Student Assistance staff member, or contact your school and ask to speak to a person on the Student Assistance Team. All referrals are confidential.
*Perry Human Services provides support services to Student Assistance Programs in Perry County schools.