The Driving Under Suspension (DUS) program provides persons convicted of Driving Under Suspension or Driving Under Suspension/DUI related with an opportunity to serve the mandatory minimum incarceration term as required by law under House Arrest and Electronic Monitoring.
- Must be up to date on all payment plans with the Court of Common Pleas or the Magisterial District Courts
- Must be clear of any outstanding warrants
- Must be owner or a signer on the lease of your residence, or have the permission of the owner or lease holder to be on electronic monitoring and house arrest
- Must agree to the costs, terms and conditions of EM/HA
- Cost of EM is $5 per day with and initial $30 hook-up fee
- 30 days = $150 + $30 (hook-up fee) = $180
- 60 days = $300 + $30 (hook-up fee) = $330
- 90 days = $450 + $30 (hook-up fee) = $480
At the time of hook-up you will need to pay $30 hook-up fee and first month's costs ($150).
For 60 and 90 day cases, you will enter into an installment agreement to pay $150 every thirty (30) days from the date of sentence until paid in full.
Any sentence longer than 90 days payments will continue in installments of $150 every thirty (30) days from date of sentence until sentence is complete.
If the bracelet is damaged, cut, or lost, you will be charged for the full cost of the bracelet.
Applications and a "waiver of presence' can be found below and returned via email to Tracy Bricker, EM/House Arrest Coordinator (Email)
DUS HA/EM Court will take place once a month during the Summary Appeal Court scheduled at 10:30 a.m. with Judge Brewbaker (currently via Zoom).
DUS HA/EM Zoom Link
Meeting ID: 536 631 5441