We are following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Pennsylvania Department of Health. Health and safety measures implemented at the courthouse include:
- Thermal temperature checks and simple screening questions. Those with a confirmed fever over 100.4 ° F will not be admitted into the courthouse.
- Social distancing will be practiced in judicial facilities, including in the Jury Assembly Room, courtrooms, elevators, or moving around the courthouse.
- Jurors will be brought into the courthouse in staggered groups to maintain social distancing.
- A mask or face covering is required of all individuals in judicial facilities. Please bring your own mask if you have one. If not, they will be provided at the door.
- Hand sanitizer and wipe stations will be placed at key areas throughout the courthouse.
- Staff is instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are instructed to inform a supervisor if they notice a coworker or member of the public with known symptoms of COVID-19.
- Jurors are requested to stay home too if they do not feel well.
- We request that you avoid traveling to hotspots for at least two weeks prior to reporting for jury duty.
For more information about your service as a juror, please visit our jury service page or contact Court Administration at (717) 240-6200. If you have questions, or individual circumstances that should be brought to our attention, please do not hesitate to contact us.