Public Access Requests

*Please use the ADA Request form for Sign Language requests. Do not use the Language Interpreter Request form.

Language Interpreter Requests

ADA Requests

Please complete the request forms online whenever possible.
Language Access Plan
    LAP Grievance form (English/Spanish)
Common Pleas Interpreter Waiver form

Magisterial District Court Interpreter Waiver form
ADA Policy and Forms

AOPC interpreter program (additional forms and information)

Language Access brochure