Payment Options

There are a variety of ways to make payment on restitution or court costs for juvenile cases.  The docket number (CP-21-JV-XXX-YEAR) associated with the case with be needed.  This information is available on Court Notices or can be obtained through the juvenile probation officer.

Payment by Mail

Make check or money order payable to Clerk of Courts, include docket number and mail to:
    Clerk of Courts
    1 Courthouse Square, Room 205
    Carlisle, PA 17013

Payment at the Courthouse

The Clerk of Courts office takes payment from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM and is located in the Main Courthouse.

1 Courthouse Square, Room 205
Carlisle, PA 17013
Payments can also be made after hours in a drop box at the back of the court house facing Market House Avenue.  Be sure to include the docket number inside your envelope. We encourage you to only use money order and checks if you choose this option.

Two Online Payment options

PAePay accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and ATM/Debit cards.  There is a $2.75 convenience fee.

Official Payments accepts American Express, Discover, and MasterCard.  Make payment through the Local Payments tab.  This site charges a 3% fee.

Other Options

 Payments can also be made by giving the money directly to your probation officer.